Active Lifestyle Tips That Are Ridiculously Simple To Follow
- Posted on
This article is all about active lifestyle tips that are ridiculously simple to follow and do. Fitness is all about taking care of your body, In this modern-day age many people find it hard to squeeze any kind of fitness routine or strength training into their lifestyle and nobody wants to pay for a gym membership when they only get to go there once a month.
Fitness doesn’t need to be all about exercise DVDs and crash diets, it’s about taking time in your daily routine to think about what goes into your body and to take a little bit of extra time to give your body the exercise it needs. With the new year comes a renewed commitment to fitness.
Here are some simple ways to stay fit this year, without having to go to the gym or follow a complicated healthy diet. This list is great for any fitness level. A fit body doesn’t have to be hard to acquire!
Here you will find Active Lifestyle Tips That Are Ridiculously Simple to follow, for keeping your body fit and healthy!
*This post includes my affiliate links
Active Lifestyle Tips (That Are Ridiculously Simple To Follow!)
Active Lifestyle Tips That Are Ridiculously Simple:
1. Have breakfast every day. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, when you wake up it gives your body that much-needed energy to wake up properly and sets your metabolism up for the rest of the day.
People who skip breakfast are also more likely to gain weight. So, start your day with a healthy breakfast: A nutritious breakfast sets the tone for the rest of the day and can help you stay energized throughout it. Try incorporating fruits and vegetables into your breakfast routines, such as oatmeal with blueberries or a banana smoothie.
2. Walk: Try to walk (or go on a long run!) as often as possible, even if it means getting off the bus at the stop before the one you need or parking the car that extra block away.
Your body doesn’t need huge amounts of exercise, but too little can have serious long-term repercussions on your health. In the long term, your body will be thanking you.
3. Stop Sitting All The Time! Try not to sit for long periods of time. Not only can sitting for prolonged periods be uncomfortable but it can lead to circulatory problems. Staying active is so important so be sure to get up and at least move around a tiny bit throughout your day!
If you work in an office or a sit-down job take time to stretch your legs occasionally, even if it’s just to walk to the photocopier and back. When you’re working at your desk, take regular breaks to get up and move around.
4. Smile every day. Laughter has been clinically proven to be good for you. It releases chemicals into your body that put you on a natural high, giving you an extra boost.
A healthy mind leads to a healthier body. It’s been shown to improve mental health, lower blood pressure, and boost the immune system. Plus, it just feels good!
5. Sex. Ok, this one is one of those old remedies for keeping fit. Sex is proven to burn as many calories as a brisk walk or a short run. Sex is a natural way to improve your mood and health.
It releases endorphins that make you feel good, and it can help increase your cardiovascular health. Sex is also a great way to bond with your partner. So why not! If you are in a serious relationship, then have more sex!
6. Eat healthily. We all get told by various diets what is and isn’t good for us, but sense tells us that if we live on burgers or fast food it’s not going to be very good for our body. Everything is good in moderation.
Try to take time to have regular set meal times, snacking through the day is no good for us, but if you can’t set aside regular mealtimes at least try to make that snack a little healthier. (Cut down on junk food and try eating more healthy food for weight loss).
The times we eat are also important, eating starts up the metabolism, and eating on the go or snacking just before you go to bed leads to your food not getting properly digested and can be just as bad for us as eating unhealthy foods. All in all, just try to eat a balanced diet!
7. Get a good night’s sleep. Staying up late then getting up early, worrying about things just before bed, or snacking before bed and interrupting sleep are all bad for us, your body needs to be recharged properly if it is to stay fit and healthy.
Take ten minutes to have some quiet time before you go to bed, and allow yourself to wind down from your day. Try to organize your time to allow yourself enough sleep. You will feel much better in the morning.
8. Take Regular Breaks! Being on the go all of the time is not good for your health. Try to give yourself breaks in the day, even if it’s just five minutes.
Give yourself a second to just breathe. You can even try a few breathing exercises that will help not only to revive yourself but help to center you too. You can also stretch your body when you take a break. This can help with chronic pain from sitting down all the time.
9. Daily Exercise. Regular exercise and finding a good workout routine are one of the most important things you can do for your health. A great workout or aerobic exercise can help keep your body in shape, reduces your risk of disease, and makes you feel better overall. A great workout helps keep your body in shape, reduces your risk of disease, and makes you feel better overall.
If you want your body to work properly you have to use it, take time in your day to stretch your body and walk up the stairs instead of taking the elevator for a little cardiovascular exercise each day.
Find ways to move your body and get your heart rate up throughout the day. There are SO many ways you can find time to exercise during your busy day and get some physical activity in.
Here are some easy exercises I do at least 3 times a week (I do other exercises too!), to help me stay fit and feel good. It is great for your overall health!
10. Fresh air. Your body needs fresh air to stay fit and healthy. Fresh air is nature’s way of keeping us healthy and fit. Getting outside for even just a few minutes and doing some walking can do wonders for our minds, body, and spirit. Being outside is a simple and fun way to stay healthy! A healthy body is a happy body 🙂
Being outside and breathing in the fresh air does wonders for your lungs, immune system, and overall well-being. So take a break from work or whatever you are doing and just go outside, even for only a few minutes. Grab a family member or friend and get outdoors for a while!
11. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Dehydration can be a serious issue, leading to feelings of fatigue and hunger. Make sure you stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. I like to keep a water bottle by my side at all times.
Not only will this keep you healthy and energized, but it can also help you lose weight! (and avoid sugary drinks!!). Drinking plenty of water is an easy way to keep your body healthy!
12. Write It Down! I wanted to add this one because it is really important to keep a diary or health journal and write down your thoughts each day.
I have found this to be SO helpful! Writing has always been my escape anyway (hello 4 blogs that I own!), so writing or typing things out is essential for me!
You can buy my BE BOLD Journal on Amazon (yes, I wrote and created it, told you I like to write!) to help you write down your thoughts and fitness progress each day!
Whether you’re just getting started on your fitness journey, trying to get to a healthy weight, or just trying to make healthy habits for yourself, these Active Lifestyle Tips will help keep you on track!
There are SO many health benefits to doing the above suggestions and they don’t take all day to do! They are Ridiculously Simple! You CAN do it!
There are also a TON of fitness apps that you can download and use each day. They allow you to track your food, water, and progress each day so that you know what you have done already.
I like keeping track of my health on my Fitbit watch. It tells me all the steps I took that day and so much more. I couldn’t live without it! Just make sure to set out a block of time each day to ensure you are working on your health! As you get older, you will understand why this is SO important to do!
By following these Active Lifestyle Tips That Are Ridiculously Simple and incorporating them into your daily life, you can make healthy living and a healthy lifestyle a part of your everyday routine and reach your fitness goals too!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Are 5 Examples Of An Active Lifestyle?
An active lifestyle encompasses various activities that promote physical movement and exercise. Five examples are; walking or jogging, cycling, strength training, group fitness classes, and outdoor activities with friends and family (or by yourself). To have an active lifestyle, you should be doing something active each and every day!
How Do I Start Leading An Active Lifestyle?
Leading an active lifestyle is a positive choice that can have numerous benefits for your physical and mental well-being. You can start by setting clear goals.
Be sure to also consult with your Healthcare Professional before embarking on any new exercise program, especially if you have any underlying health concerns. They can assess your current health status and provide guidance on appropriate activities and any precautions you need to take.
Start Slowly and Progress Gradually and begin by incorporating small changes into your routine. For example, take short walks, do stretching exercises, or try a beginner’s workout routine.
Find activities that you enjoy doing like swimming, dancing, hiking, etc. Be sure to listen to your body and don’t push yourself too hard, especially at the beginning. Rest and recovery are your BFF.
How Hard Is It To Go From Being Sedentary To An Active Lifestyle?
Going from a sedentary lifestyle to an active one can present challenges, but it is entirely possible with commitment and a gradual approach. The difficulty level will vary depending on individual factors such as current fitness level, health conditions, and personal circumstances.
It doesn’t take much time at all to get healthy! Most of these things can be done from your own home and even your living room! That is the BEST part, right??
Try to apply these 12 simple steps and health tips to your everyday lifestyle and you will be able to feel yourself getting fitter and healthier with just a little change each day! See? EASY! Anyone can do these best tips to stay fit for life!
Disclaimer: Please note that this blog post is not a substitute for medical advice or physical therapy advice. The information provided above should not be used as a basis for diagnosing, treating, or preventing any medical condition or disease. Before making any modifications to your diet, sleep regimen, daily routine, or exercise program, consult your physician. My Fitness Routines is not liable for any physical harm or injury that may result from the suggestions, opinions, or recommendations provided in this article.